We are proud to be Utah's 1st choice & we're looking forward to meeting you!
Contact us at 801-341-0411
"Really enjoyed this place. You learn a lot but it’s also laid back. I always looked forward to going in there. Also they have a really awesome staff!"" -Skyler
Here are just some of the educational classes offered in all Capstone locations:
• PRIME For Life - 16 hour course (please see PRIME For Life page)
• Theft Class - Typically assigned by a court for Theft or Shoplifting charges
• Anger Management - Typically assigned by a court for Domestic Violence and/or Assault charges
• Parenting Class - Typically assigned by a court after parenting questions arise
• Thinking Errors Class - Typically assigned by a court for all types of charges
• Minor in Possession of Alcohol Class (MIP) - Only allowed in particular courts
• Appropriate Sexual Conduct Class - please call for details
• Other - Sometimes a court will require a class that is not typically offered, don’t fret, we will design your class and help you through the legal system!
NOTE: Level I classes contain 4 hours worth of information • Level II are 16 hours worth of information
Payment Plans • Flexible Schedule • Weekend & Emergency classes
Capstone is State Licensed, JRI Certified and Court Approved!
Things to consider:
We are here for you and we are ready and eager to help!
Call us at 801-341-0411 and thank you for considering Capstone!